Following successful pilots from lockdown we are pleased that our technicians are able to return to work with social distancing, creating a safe environment for our employees, technicians and customers.
We are putting in place a number of measures to follow the social distancing guidelines.
We wanted to reassure you of the steps we’re taking to ensure we continue to deliver a great service for you as well as keeping you and our technician safe.
Our highest priority is the health and well-being of everyone and our focus is to equip and support our teams so that they can work productively and efficiently without being exposed to unnecessary health risks. As a result we have taken the following decisions:
Mobile technician guidelines
- Our technicians will be ensuring that they wash their hands regularly and that they wear gloves. These gloves will be disposed of and changed between repairs.
- On arrival, where possible, the technician will call you rather than coming to your doorstep.
- Our technicians have been instructed not to handle your keys and as such we will require you to be present with the vehicle at the repair location so that you can unlock the vehicle and move it if necessary.
- During this time our technicians will respect a 2m distance from you at all times, we ask that you please do the same.
- We do still require off road parking and access to electricity, so please can you liaise with the technician regarding a safe way for them to plug into power. However we will endeavour to use our own power / generator where possible.
- The technician will be wiping down tooling, including the extension leads and any areas of your property which they come into contact with.
- We deploy work to our technicians via their phone and as such we have instructed them at this time not to obtain a satisfaction signature from you on completion of the repair. Please do let a member of our customer services team know if there is a problem with the repair or if you are not satisfied in any way.
We appreciate your understanding and support during these unprecedented times.