Revive! UK is one of the UK’s most successful franchise networks having finished in the Top 10 of Elite Franchise’s annual Top 100. We provide a market leading SMART repair service and have over 180 vans nationwide.
Our head office team is vital to supporting our franchisees and mobile technicians. We are looking to strengthen the team by recruiting a full time Franchise Training and Recruitment Coordinator.
In this role, you will support the Franchise Training Manager with the coordination of technical and business training for new and active franchisees, as well as overseeing the recruitment process for technicians within the network.
There will be opportunities within the role to progress through the Revive! UK ladder.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the Franchisee Training Manager to oversee the coordination of all franchisee business and technician technical training
- Carry out all centre administration for the IMI training centre
- Take ownership of technician recruitment and constantly look for ways to maximise the impact of Revive! recruitment campaigns
- Liaise with the Senior Marketing Executive to discuss the progress of recruitment campaigns and monitor PPC spend
- Support the Business Development Director where necessary with training requests for franchisees and general admin support
- Oversee timely issue of franchisee renewal agreement
- Communicate on the phone and by email with Revive! franchisees regarding their training and recruitment requirements
- Track and arrange all technical training which is delivered for technicians
- Track attendance for all business training which is offered and delivered
- Collate data to report on attendance for business and technical training courses
- Schedule webinar business training and refresher sessions for new franchisees
- Print and collate training manuals for new franchisees and technicians
- Carry out all operational tasks for training: booking, registration paperwork, reminders, outlook calendar entries, ordering lunch, feedback sheets, invoicing
- Co-ordinate ATA and PAC qualifications for technicians and track reaccreditation timeline
- Register candidates for IMI qualifications and ensure certificates are claimed
- Invigilate the online assessments for ATA candidates
- Prepare Franchise Agreements for new and existing franchisees at renewal date
- Post recruitment adverts on Indeed and Revive! Careers website
- Track all applicants for positions applied for at Revive! UK, distribute CVs to relevant manager and update Indeed accordingly
- Track all applicants for technician positions for UK and new franchisees, distribute CVs to relevant person and update Indeed accordingly
- Collate feedback about applicants onto master recruitment tracker and track success of each recruitment campaign
- Use the search function on Indeed to approach applicants for relevant positions
- Assist the Franchise Director with the tracking of prospectus franchisees and update monthly reports
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000
If you are interested in finding out more, please email email@example.com or upload your CV below.