Revive! UK is one of the UK’s most successful franchise networks having finished in the Top 25 of Elite Franchise’s annual Top 100. We provide a market leading SMART repair service and have over 150 vans nationwide.
Our head office team is vital to supporting our mobile technicians and franchisees. We are looking to strengthen the team by recruiting a full time Purchase Ledger Officer to join our team.
In this role, you will report to the Finance Manager and provide a vital support service. It’s essential that you have excellent organisational skills and can communicate at a high level. We’re a fast-moving business to the ability to work to tight deadlines is also a must.
Ideally, you’ll have bookkeeping experience from a previous role in purchase ledger or a similar department.
You will be accountable for the whole purchase ledger process, from raising and tracking purchase orders through to invoicing and the reconciliation of supplier statements.
Preparing and running BACS payments will also be a core part of the role.
You will work within the Accounts team, but you will be required to interact often with other departments within the company.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
– Ordering supplies/services as required
– Processing staff expenses weekly and monthly
– Set up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
– Managing petty cash
– Standing order and direct debits payments; new and maintaining existing
– Company credit card transactions and reconciling to the monthly statement
– Processing the ordering of new company vans and outfitting
– Processing subcontract invoices, reconciling to monthly statements and dealing with any queries
– Booking hotels, venues for meetings and organising other work events including staff birthdays, work anniversary’s etc
– Office lunches for in house meetings
– Office/Unit health and safety needs
– Helping to organise the company annual conference
– Review company costs every quarter to identify cost savings
– Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary
If you are interested in finding out more, please email email@example.com or upload your CV below.