Revive! UK is one of the UK’s most successful franchise networks having finished in the Top 25 of Elite Franchise’s annual Top 100. We provide a market leading SMART repair service and have over 180 vans nationwide.
Revive! UK is looking for someone who is motivated and enthusiastic to join our IT department.
In this role, you will ensure that the technology needs of our staff, customers and franchisees are being met through supporting them with existing products (Android application, various web portals, CRM) and delivering new ones.
Ideally, you’ll have service desk experience from a previous role. The successful applicant will develop their experience in full-service desk support, second line support and will also receive on-going training.
It’s essential that you can communicate at a high level as you will need to provide outstanding customer service and support that consistently meets expectations. Your attention to detail and persistence in finding solutions to potentially complex problems will also be the key to your ongoing success.
You will work within the IT department, but you will be required to interact often with our franchisees and technicians across the country.
- Test, configure, install, manage and repair of all IT related equipment
- Undertake network administration including creating new users, password changes, security access modifications on both our internal windows servers as well as cloud based services (Office365)
- Take ownership of more complex issues, investigate the root cause and implement improvements to reduce future occurrences
- Support the IT department and IT manager in day to day IT projects, and support administration duties
- Run Excel based reports
- Provide support and training via email, calls, and face to face
- Ad-hoc IT duties as required
- Helpdesk, service desk support background
- Basic knowledge of business networking, Windows OS
- Genuine enthusiasm about IT Support
- Excellent Communication skills
- Basic Excel skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Windows, Office 365, etc
- Advanced Excel skills
- Passion for IT and problem solving
This is a full time position 9am and 5:30pm.
If you are interested in finding out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV below.