We are looking to recruit a pro-active, excellent communicator and experienced Business Coach to work with our franchise network.
As Franchisee Business Coach, you will report to the Business Development Director and focus on supporting the growth and development of franchisees in the Revive! network. This will encompass delivering coaching, training, and business support to help them grow their business in line with our overall growth goals.
This role is ideal for someone who has experience in coaching/mentoring and can build positive and strong relationships with franchisees to encourage a growth mindset in the key business areas: sales, financial management, marketing, people management and customer service.
The Revive! core values are at the heart of everything we do, and we want the coach to instil these into our franchise network.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop good, positive working relationships with the franchise network
- Support and develop a specified group of franchisees
- Reviewing sales, recruitment, people management, training
- Support and drive efficiencies within the group of franchisees
- Regular coaching meetings with franchisees
- Develop key objectives that are reviewed regularly
- Review monthly financial information and identify areas to focus on
- Support franchisees challenges and barriers to growth
- Support franchisees to create longer term financial and operational goals
- Work with the Business Development Director to review performance of network, analyse results and recommend training and support to improve performance
- Support Business Development Director on developing and organising the Accelerated Growth Programme for high performing franchisees
- Review quarterly digital audit reports and work with franchisees to identify key actions to improve their retail sales
- Attend franchisee performance review meetings to assist customer complaints of franchisees, working with Head of Service Delivery to identify and resolve customer complaints – liaising with franchisee to resolve and rectify
- Write up communications for the weekly franchisee update
- Monitor compliances of legal obligation of franchisees against franchisee agreement
- Support Recruitment Co-ordinator on technician recruitment needs for new franchisees
- Potentially deliver some core training sessions to new franchisees in line with the operations manual
- Identify any training opportunities that would benefit new franchisees
- Produce and present monthly reports for the leadership meeting
- Support Business Development Director on managing the franchise renewal process
- Asist in the organising and delivery of our annual franchisee conference
Location: This role can either be based in our Head Office in Rugby or remotely.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000 dependent on experience
If you are interested in finding out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV below.