Revive! UK is one of the UK’s most successful franchise networks having finished in the Top 25 of Elite Franchise’s annual Top 100. We provide a market leading SMART repair service and have over 180 vans nationwide.
Our head office team is vital to supporting our mobile technicians and franchisees. We are looking to strengthen the team by recruiting a full time Customer Service Administrator to join our team.
In this role, you will report to the Service Delivery Manager and provide a vital support service. It’s essential that you have strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
Communicating on the phone will be a key aspect of this role, so a confident telephone manner is a must as well as having great interpersonal skills.
You will work within the busy Customer Service team, but you will be required to interact often with other departments within the company.
Ideally, you’ll have administrative experience from a previous role in Customer Service or a similar department.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Acting as first point of contact at Revive! for National Account customers, franchisees and technicians
- Delivering a positive customer experience
- Accurately inputting leads, updates and customer data into a Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
- Investigating, recording and where possible resolving customer queries and complaints
- Actively supporting colleagues from other areas of the business
If you are interested in finding out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV below.